grigordimitrov: “Driving through the air! #sprints”
U.S. Open 4R: l. to Monfils 5-7, 6-7, 5-7.
U.S. Open 3R: d. Goffin 0-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-1.
The backhand stroke in motion.
U.S. Open 2R: d. Sela 6-1, 6-2, 6-2.
U.S. Open 1R: d. Harrison 6-2, 7-6, 6-2 - going beyond the first round of the U.S Open for the first time.
Grigor featured in Vogue, September 2014 - (x)
Highlights tennis, fashion, relationship, hobbies, and more.
”I think mental preparation is really important. Every day you’ve got to imagine your goal. And my goal is to really do damage at the U.S. Open.”
Grigor took part in the Mercedes Benz Photo Pass in Los Angeles a few days before the USO began, driving the SLS AMG GT Coupe. Here is his journey!
1. - We’re starting the day overlooking the Hollywood Hills, because one great
view deserves another. (x)
2. - Taking some time to reflect on the power of the 583-horsepower AMG
engine in the SLS AMG GT. (x)
3. - Once in a while, I get to be a tourist like everyone else. Hollywood makes
everyone feel famous, but from up here, it’s more fun to just hang out with
one (silver) star in particular. (x)
4. - With incredible power under the hood, you need an interior to match. I think
it’s time to hop back in. (x)
5. - Leaving the Hills, and heading down into Hollywood for some supplies. I
have a feeling these errands are going to fly by. (x)
6. - You can never be too prepared. (x)
7. - No trip to L.A. is complete without a stop at the Pacific Ocean, where we
can admire the sunset that L.A. is known for. It’s been a great day with the
SLS AMG GT. Next stop: the US Open! (x)
@grigordimitrov: "Smile! It’s dinner time! Well, smile for no reason!"
Grigor, Roger Federer, Madison Keys, Simona Halep and Milos Raonic attend the 100 Year Anniversary Cocktail Party for Wilson