Grigor took part in the Mercedes Benz Photo Pass in Los Angeles a few days before the USO began, driving the SLS AMG GT Coupe. Here is his journey!
1. - We’re starting the day overlooking the Hollywood Hills, because one great
view deserves another. (x)
2. - Taking some time to reflect on the power of the 583-horsepower AMG
engine in the SLS AMG GT. (x)
3. - Once in a while, I get to be a tourist like everyone else. Hollywood makes
everyone feel famous, but from up here, it’s more fun to just hang out with
one (silver) star in particular. (x)
4. - With incredible power under the hood, you need an interior to match. I think
it’s time to hop back in. (x)
5. - Leaving the Hills, and heading down into Hollywood for some supplies. I
have a feeling these errands are going to fly by. (x)
6. - You can never be too prepared. (x)
7. - No trip to L.A. is complete without a stop at the Pacific Ocean, where we
can admire the sunset that L.A. is known for. It’s been a great day with the
SLS AMG GT. Next stop: the US Open! (x)
@grigordimitrov: "Smile! It’s dinner time! Well, smile for no reason!"
Grigor, Roger Federer, Madison Keys, Simona Halep and Milos Raonic attend the 100 Year Anniversary Cocktail Party for Wilson
Grigor attends the 100 Year Anniversary Cocktail Party for Wilson
Friday 22nd August: Grigor during a practice session for the 2014 US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
Grigor Dimitrov completes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge. (x)
”Thank you all for nominating me for the ALS ice bucket challenge. I now nominate @MariaSharapova, Chris Kermode and @darren_cahill. You guys have 24 hours! Thanks boys for smacking me with that bucket!!!”
grigordimitrov: "No days off! #StriveForGreatness"
Grigor featured in Financial Times Magazine, August 2014 (Full Interview)
”As soon as someone starts doing good, everyone’s starting to exaggerate about how he’s better than this guy was and all that. In the beginning I thought the Federer comparisons were cool but after a while I wasn’t happy with it. It’s not the best thing you can hear as you’re trying to develop as it puts extra pressure on a young kid. These days I believe in results. It’s very simple: they speak for themselves.”
Toronto SF: l. to Tsonga 4-6, 3-6. (Post-Match Interview)
Toronto QF: d. Anderson 5-7, 7-5, 7-6(6) - saving 2 match points in the process.